Identification of psychological and social needs of secondary school youth, with high educational and professional aspirations, and the analysis of the influence of an organization on the wellbeing of the examined group
The project is executed in cooperation with Stefan Batory High School with Bilingual Classes in Warsaw.
Identification of psychological and social needs of secondary school youth with high educational and professional aspirations, including:
- examination of the psycho-social consequences of the growing expectations of their environment on high-school youth coming from the middle class;
- examination of the influence of an organizational culture (school) on the wellbeing of its members (pupils).
- Qualitative research (focus- and workshop groups) in the form of Social Issues in Art & Music (Yeo & Jesvin 2014) on a sample of 3 x 10 pupils from the diploma level IB classes (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme);
- Group administered questionnaire on a sample of all pupils of the Batory High School (N=525) (verification of the scale of problems discussed during the workshops and adaptation of the Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Well-being Scale (WEMWBS) questionnaire;
- Group workshops (supportive) aimed at supporting the wellbeing of the examined group;
- Crisis intervention and strategic plan for the school.